Kids’ shoes are not easy to buy. BestForKids has bought you the best shoes for your kids. He’s ready to impress with these impressive loafers! Smooth leather upper in a monk strap-inspired silhouette. Adjustable hook-and-loop closure. Microsuede sock liner with antimicrobial treatment. Cushioned memory foam footbed. Durable shock-absorbing outsole. Rubber outsoles offer the optimal balance of traction and durability, with a responsive feel on unpredictable terrain. Circular lug patterns provide grip during movement.
- Classic Design: These shoes feature classic lines and a clean, modern silhouette. Perfect for dress up or school uniforms.
- Quality: The uppers are genuine leather, and the sole is non-marking, flexible rubber.
- Comfort: Features memory foam insoles for all-day comfort.
- Removable insoles: Support the feet’s arches and not cause too much pressure and transfer weight over the ball of the feet.
- Tight Grip: Thicker topline wrapped perfectly around feet, which make shoes not fall off during exercise.
- Safety: The soles are made of rubber materials with excellent air permeability and non-slip resistance. Rubber is an excellent wear-resistant material, which is often used in the production of sports shoes. It can protect your feet from sharp objects. Even on hot beaches or rocks, it protects your feet well.
- Perfect Structure: The overall structure of this style shoes compliments the anatomy of the foot and provides the foot greater opportunity to self-strengthen.
The outer side of the heel hits the ground at an increased angle with little or no normal pronation, causing a large transmission of shock through the lower leg. The pressure is on smaller toes on outside of the foot. These shoes are made of an ultra, breathable lightweight lycra material with salt resistance wear resistance to stretch and good breathability and quick drying. Lightweight and compressible, easy to carry when you go out. Unique sole design with an ergonomically moulded, shock absorption performance cushioning separated to protective toe!